**Only available at the Yorkville Location
- The physicians that you will see are family doctors specializing in acne care. They are exceptionally well trained and experienced in thousands of clinical cases.
- Our physi cians and nurses have specialized certification in Laser treatments, BOTOX, Restylane, and foto facials RF.
- Your appointments will not require a referral.
- We can schedule your appointment right away.
- Your waiting time in the office will be minimal, usually less than 10 minutes.
- All our patients are closely followed to ensure that treatments are working.
- The initial consultation lasts approximately 30 minutes.
- Our nurse educates our patients on a variety of pertinent issues related to good skin care. Issues such as soap, moisturizers, makeup, and proper use of acne medication.
Our physicians assess your skin and make recommendations about treatment.
- Acne medication in sample sizes are usually available for trial use before a prescription is given.
- Your consultation is covered by OHIP, so please bring your OHIP card.
The Acne Treatment center uses liquid nitrogen for removal of Senile and Seborrheic Keratoses (age spots).
This treatment leads to rapid pimple healing-usually within 24 hours and thus minimizes the possibility of scarring.
Removal of blackheads of whiteheads with an extractor.
Medical Treatment Options
Our medical staff are well trained in the use of all forms of acne therapies including:
- Topical Retinoids – Vitamin A acid®
- Topical Benzoyl Peroxides – Solugel®
- Panoxyl® Benzamycin®
- Topical Antibiotics – Sans Acne®
- Dalacin T®
- Systemic Antibiotics – Tetracycline®
- Hormonal Treatment – Oral contraceptives
- Diane 35®
- Glycolic Acids – Neostrata®
- Isotretinoin – Accutane.