Do you own a clinic currently but are looking for greater success?
Are you a new graduate and are nervous to start on your own? Are you an investor looking for a solid investment opportunity?. HealthMedica is your answer! You don’t have to be a doctor. You just need the desire to be successful!
- Why invest in a HealthMedica License?
- Established Track Record – When you buy a HealthMedica license, you are purchasing an already time-tested, well-honed, proven concept with a business model that works.
- Faster Start Up – The learning curve is never so short as when you open a HealthMedica license. You have your franchisor’s experience to draw upon, and a vast majority of your initial decisions are already made. No need to wonder what colour to paint the walls, or which retail products are worth stocking, or which classes will draw in the crowds, or how best to phrase your company’s publicity literature. You receive on-site and ongoing training in every aspect of the business.
- Low Investment – Most HealthMedica licenses keep their initial investment demands low, which favours new entrepreneurs. A license benefits by having operations in an ever-widening geographic distribution. In order for the license to grow, start-up costs are kept to a minimum. The start-up cost can range between $40,000 to $200,000 depending on what is required for furnishings and equipment.
- Purchasing Power – Furthermore, by being part of a group of licensees, the company as a whole will enjoy stronger purchasing power and more favourable discounts from suppliers and wholesalers. There’s strength in numbers, and you as licensee will be the prime beneficiary.
- A Proven Business Strategy – While many new businesses struggle to develop a viable and profitable business plan, licensers have already done the heavy lifting. The lifeblood of a successful HealthMedica license is completely centered on their confidence that you, the licensee, will succeed. Their success is in every way tethered to your success.
- Name Recognition – It takes years to build up name recognition for a new business when you first introduce your brand into the marketplace. A HealthMedica license, on the other hand, can provide you with instant awareness. Furthermore, even if the license is new to your particular territory, as the license continues to expand both nationwide and in your geographic area, brand awareness will increase exponentially in a way that it never could if you were simply running your own single storefront.
- Pre-Established Supply Lines – Establishing dependable relationships with vendors, service providers and suppliers is one of the biggest challenges for new businesses and can compromise any enterprise. With a license, you benefit from relationships that are already well-established and thoroughly vetted.
- Access to Proprietary Methods – A HealthMedica license may credit much of its success to some proprietary techniques that they have developed and perfected over the years. This could mean the perfect way to make a Reuben sandwich, to cut anyone’s hair in under 5 minutes, or in our case, to operate a successful health clinic. All of these “trade secrets” are yours when you become a licensee.
- Standardized Accounting and Financial Systems – Are payroll, taxes, spreadsheets, accounts receivable, inventory management, and asset allocation not your strong suit? Many new business owners lie awake at night with jumbles of numbers in their head, trying to come up with some way to hold back the onslaught of financial demands and data. In a license, a ready-to-go accounting and financial system is already in place for you. You receive your training and then you’re ready to roll.
- Guidance with Site Selection – If you’re starting your own business, the most likely advisor you will find is a realtor. A realtor is first and foremost interested in his own bottom line. When you own a HealthMedica license, we will aid you during the process of site selection. Our motive? Helping you find the location best suited to maximizing your success. There is no secret about the fact that a franchisor receives a percentage of your annual gross sales. That translates to a highly-motivated franchisor who will be your #1 ally. When you succeed, the franchisor succeeds. When it comes to site selection or any other aspect of running your business, you never need to question a franchisor’s motives – they are there to help you thrive, grow, and flourish.
- Marketing and Advertising – Hiring a professional ad agency, graphic designer and copywriter can be painfully costly, to say the least. Even then, after you’ve shelled out the money for the best work the experts can provide, you still have to sit back and wait to find out if the campaigns, logo, catchphrases and sales pitches will even work to bring in new business and keep the regulars regular. A HealthMedica license can provide you with all of the marketing material you’ll ever need. Our head office will provide each clinic with monthly marketing programs that all licenses will execute simultaneously. We will also be spending the marketing fees collected from each license on mediums such as television, radio and/or newsprint to get the word out.
- Training Programs – HealthMedica licenses not only train you to run your business successfully; they also train your employees. In addition to hands-on training sessions, franchisors will provide you with operations and training manuals to eliminate the guesswork from running a thriving business. The policies and procedures for running the business and training and managing employees have already been well thought out, so you can count on an efficient, smoothly-operating workplace.
- A Built-in Support System – Besides the initial training, franchisors are required to check in with you throughout the year, including on-site visits. The central office is always a phone call or mouse click away, and franchisors are there to answer questions and help you through any rough patches. Remember, our success is inextricably entwined with your success, every step of the way.
- Research and Development – Lastly, while you are busy running and enjoying your new license, the franchisor’s time is spent analyzing large patterns of data, considering sales results, popularity of certain products or services, pricing structures, and new methods, materials and techniques for further bettering the business. Every time some new innovation is uncovered, you will directly benefit from these advances, incorporating these improvements into the ever-developing lifeblood of your business.
- What is your investment?The cost to open a HealthMedica clinic can vary widely as it is dependant on many factors such as location, equipment that is required to purchase, etc. If you are a health professional who has an existing clinic but would like to join our network, your start-up cost will be lesser than someone who would like to start a clinic but does not have any equipment whatsoever. The start-up cost can range between $40,000 to $200,000 depending on what is required for furnishings and equipment. We will assist you with financing if you require. In most cases we can obtain 100% financing on tangible assets for you, as well as arrange a line of credit. HealthMedica has fantastic relationships with major banks due to its success, so as along as your credit rating is acceptable we can help you with whatever is required.
As with all licenses there are certain fixed fees such as a one-time license fee, monthly marketing fee and a monthly royalty fee.
- Request for InformationThe first step is for one of our development managers to meet with you and understand what your goals and desires are. From here we can see if our license is suitable for your needs. You may call us at 416-262-3659 or fill out the contact form below and we will have one of our managers call you.
There is absolutely no obligation after this meeting
If you wish to write to us for more information, please fill the form below and we will get back to you.